I was constantly stressed out trying to lose weight! It appeared as if no matter what I did, I could not lose my additional pounds of overweight! I attempted out so plenty of different diets, I exercised a lot, and a lot more. I fought hard to try and figure out what was holding me back and that is when I spotted I needed to do the following five things to make things happen.
1. Detox. Apparently, one of the reasons I kept a lot of weight on me and also kept feeling “heavy and sluggish” was because I had a lot of toxins in my body. The best thing to do to get rid of toxins in your body is to detox. By doing this, you get rid of these harmful toxins, you’ll cleanse your body, increase energy, improve the health of your digestive system and more. Once I did this, I started feeling a lot better.
2. Only Weigh Yourself Once A Week. One surefire way to lose motivation is to weigh yourself too frequently. I learned that the scale sometimes is not going to show you what you want to see. And this is because the body will consistently fluctuate with weight. This could be due to you eating something, the amount of water you consumed, you putting on muscle, and so much more.
The best thing to do to decrease stress with losing weight and potentially losing motivation, and to also get the most accurate and motivating number possible, is to weigh yourself once a week first thing in the morning after you have went to the bathroom. In the meantime, throughout the week, measure your progress by how you look and how you feel.
3. Make Sure You Are Not Doing Things That Make You Bloated. Eating processed foods, eating salty foods, eating foods with bad carbs, eating lots of sugary foods or drinking sugary drinks, eating too much fiber, and not drinking enough water are some of the most common things that can make someone bloated. If this happens, this is one surefire way to start getting frustrated and feeling depressed about your goals to lose weight. Also, another thing that can make you bloated is having toxins in your body, and of course, what I mentioned in #1 above can help here.
The way to stop feeling bloated is to literally do the opposite of everything I just mentioned. Stop eating bad foods, stay away from sugary foods and drinks, eat a moderate amount of fiber, increase your water intake, and make sure you detox.
Once I stopped feeling bloated all the time, I started feeling lighter, more energetic, and MUCH MORE motivated!
4. Switch To Exercises Based Heavily Around Building Muscle. Cardio seems to be what many people focus on when trying to lose weight and so did I. I would be one of the ones who would go in the gym and shoot straight for the treadmill. I found out the hard way that strictly doing cardio is a very ineffective way to get in shape. What matters more than cardio is building muscle. The reason why is because with the more muscle tissue you have on your body, the more body fat your body will burn. The best thing to do is to do an exercise regimen that implements cardio and resistance training into one (such as circuit training with body weight exercises or doing super-sets with weight training).
5. Switch To A Diet Centered Around Boosting Your Metabolism. A clean diet program (which means eating ALL types of important nutrients and avoiding a much as possible processed foods) that is based on methods of eating to raise your metabolism are by far the most effective types of diets around. Once I went on a program like this, I quickly, within a few days, started to notice a difference. The reason why is because increasing your metabolism is a surefire way to burn away pounds of body fat lightning fast and permanently.
So, if you are stressed out trying to lose weight, I highly recommend you give those 5 tips above a try. Those are things I did myself that made a HUGE difference… and this was after struggling for YEARS!
Share and Enjoy
Tags: lose weight