How to lose fat and how to lose weight fast and healthy. Everyone is different but observing many fat loss diets that have been most effective, I found some common requirements when combined in our life helps us to get results.
The most important thing is your decisions and what you want to do and not by your subconscious. Take control of your life today and start losing fat. How to create a diet to help you lose fat:
Know what to eat. Make a list you know you can eat, a list of foods you want to remove, and a list of new foods that you add to your diet. Like it or not, this is your shopping list and eliminate everything you don’t need to buy. No matter if you like your children, spouse, friends or relatives who live with you. It’s your life, it’s your plan, your nutrition and the benefits that your body needs.
What to avoid? More than 1000 calories, sugar, fat and sodium:
1. If packaged, pasteurized, sweetened and the expiration date is more than 3 months from the date of the day.
These foods contain chemicals that prevent the absorption of nutrients and the use of these foods for energy.
Packaged Snacks, Sugar, Sugar and more sugar.
Many of these foods contain only calories and no nutrients. When you check the label say the big words, calories, fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
2. Do not fall into the trap of “Fat Free” “healthy” and “Natural” these are common words in foods that come in boxes or packages, you check the ingredients when you realize that the “Fat Free” contain hydrogenated oils or vegetable oil.
The “healthy” contain more sodium 300mlg which prevents weight loss, fat, and attributed to an increase in blood pressure without movement (hypertension).
Foods that claim to be “Natural” contain “high fructose corn syrup” which is basically sugar (glucose) chemically extracted from corn (and ethanol), also contain hydrogenated oils, more sugar and more sugar.
What to eat?
Get your natural full meals or at least 89% natural. Not everyone has access to 100% natural foods but with a little effort and making the right decisions can have food at home may not 100% natural but close to 100%.
1. Foods such as meat are good and 98% lean as chicken, beef, lamb or pork. Or raw vegetables are good too frozen, whole grains such as rice (100% whole grain), pasta (100% whole grain) bread (100% whole grain), and oats (100% whole grain).
2. Chicken Breast, Mushrooms, and Vegetables contain 300 calories approx. With many nutrients.
3. Green tea contains antioxidants black and unlike coffee. Personally I like coffee and that’s what I like but I take tea in the afternoon or at night to avoid coffee with milk and sugar.
4. The nuts (no salt or sugar) contain healthy fats, protein and Omega 3, which makes them one of the most powerful foods.
Nuts are recommended for lowering cholesterol, high blood pressure and body fat. The best thing about nuts is that if you combine it with fruit, have a full meal with all the necessary nutrients that help fat loss.
Fruits contain a very large variety of nutrients that increase your metabolism and help your body lose fat. These are vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
5. Variety of blackberries, cherries and raspberries for Antioxidants.
In addition to nutrients, you can have fruit at any time. Take an apple at all times because you never know when you’ll get hungry. A pear, apple, blackberry (berries), cherries (strawberries) or raspberries can be taken in a plastic bag in your wallet, bag, lunchbox, “cooler” or wherever you might have at all times.
Fruit is the best snacks especially for people who do not have much time available and want to escape the “Fast Foods”.
1. Do not focus only on carbohydrates, proteins and fats: It is important to get nutrients that aid in functions such as muscle contraction, blood flow and creating and using energy in your body (burn calories).
Did you know you need calcium, sodium, potassium, vitamins and antioxidants to contract your muscles and burn fat efficiently? You know that.
2. Frequency. Eat every 3 to 4 hours is important for several reasons. The most famous is to increase metabolism or keep constantly burning calories. For me the most important because it helps you avoid overeating. If you plan your meals and your number is 6 meals a day, often not going to get the 6 for lack of time but because they were hungry between 2 and 3 or between 4 and 5.
3. If you manage to consume foods high in nutrients, your hunger will disappear faster than by eating foods high in calories.
4. Start creating your plan today, write your grocery list, and then go shopping, write the hours and plan to eat meals for the next 2 days. Every two days you will arrange for meals you can adapt to your life.
Your diet need not be perfect. If you change your diet 20% in 5 weeks you have a 100% change in your diet.